Tech schools’ current process for collected student job placement data is limited and manual.
- No automated tools for collecting info from students and alumni
- No automated data collection from employers
- No seamless import/export of reporting to government agencies
Employers have limited tools for posting jobs and communicating with qualified technical skills job seekers.
- No flexible application process on a per program basis
- No content management tools
- No direct communication with students
- No applicant screening
- No application management tools
Job seekers with technical skills do not have a dedicated job website—instead Google and “drive by” are the most popular ways of finding jobs.
Connecting the technical skills ecosystem like never before!